We have been working hard during lockdown to review how we work and are pleased to say that we are now fully open. Although, we will still not be able to see you if you have any Covid 19 symptoms, we have taken many steps to safely re-open our clinic.
Safety and Hygiene
You will find that a few things have changed including:
– Screening questions before you can attend for an appointment.
– Please wait in your car and attend 3-5 minutes just before your appointment time.
– Use the hand sanitizer on arrival and bring your own mask if you have one. If you don’t have a mask
you can purchase one of ours.
– Please arrive alone if possible unless you are a parent with a child or are helping someone in need
– Receptionists will be behind a screen.
Your Chiropractor, Jamie Fraser-Nash, will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) and following enhanced hygiene procedures so that we can continue to provide you with an excellent standard of care within a safe environment.